Keto Bacon Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
Growing up, fried rice was a staple in our household. We had rice with nearly every single meal if it was not a stand-alone meal on it’s own. There are so many variations of how you can make fried rice. Nearly every Asian culture puts their own flare on the dish. Living a Keto/Low-Carb lifestyle, this dish is something that is easy to miss especially when you grew up with it. I knew I had to find a way back to fried rice – a Keto/Low-Carb way back. This recipe reminds me of the fried rice you would have dining at a teppan-yaki Japanese steakhouse – simple yet flavorful! I love to add my homemade chilli oil to this to give it a kick as I am a total chilli head! This recipe is so easy to make and really will have your family and friends wanting more (you can’t say I didn’t tell you). The ingredients and step by step directions are below. All ingredients are easily found right at your local supermarkets so you can get cookin’ today! Or pin it and save it for later!
Per Serving – Calories: 193 Fat: 15.5g Protein: 9g Carbs: 3.8g
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 tablespoon of butter
2 cups cauliflower
3 slices of bacon sliced up
½ cup frozen veggies
¾ teaspoon of liquid aminos
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
1. Over medium heat in a nonstick pan add in avocado oil.
2. Let that heat up for 1 minute.
3. Add in 2 cups of cauliflower and sauteed cauliflower for 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your cauliflower texture. Then turn heat off and set a side.
4. In a separate nonstick pan, add your diced bacon and cook throughly.
5. Crack two eggs in and scramble with bacon for about 30 seconds. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add in frozen vegetables and stir
7. Once vegetables and egg mixture is incorporated, add mixture to the cooked cauliflower
9. Add in butter, liquid aminos and garlic powder and stir into mixture. Cook until butter is melted and all seasonings are mixed in.
10. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper.
That’s it! Super simple and oh-so-tasty!
If you make this, please let me know by leaving a comment down below – I love hearing from you!
With Love + Gratitude,